- Christian Baudisch is leadership sparring partner, change facilitator and organizational acupuncturist. He focuses on profound individual and organizational development processes emphasizing the ,logic of emotions‘, and neuropsychological foundations of leadership.
- Christian is founder of The Really Effective Group, a consulting community that develops innovative and profound leadership learning experiences. His clients are leaders in their industry, including Aareal Bank, Daimler, Dräger, Lonza, OMV, Otto, Schindler, Xing and Zalando.
- During his tenure of Director of Human Resources and Senior Consultant, he was awarded prizes for innovative cooperation and knowledge sharing.
- An MBA graduate, he studied in Austria, the US, and Japan. He received INSEAD’s Executive Master degree in Coaching and Consulting for Change and is alumnus of the Harvard Kennedy School “The Art and Practice of Leadership Development”, as well as associate member of the Austrian Association of Group Dynamics and Organizational Development.
- He integrates Leadership with Emergizing® – a leadership technology he has developed. He also practices the Japanese Sword that he applies with selected groups, experiencing will, choice, and aggression at its best.